Final review and changes after feedback.

After receiving all my feedback and translating it to myself to find the needs of the target audience and suggestions from others there were some changes that need to happen with the overall layout and composition of the pieces, Firstly I went back into the research phase, only a very small amount was needed but it was very relevant to the project to get to the next level.

I had to change some pieces around like the box layout and the typeface, which was prompted by the feedback that I have received, the type wasn’t very visible so I changed this by first choosing a more suitable typeface and a more suitable colour, but still staying in tune with the design style and colour scheme, the other was that the message of the design’s weren’t very clear and my research showed me how I could achieve this, these small and simple changes developed the designs into better and more audience friendly pieces.

image

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: